The Sydney Disability Expo is back for 2021!
We are pleased to announce that we’ll be attending The Sydney Disability Expo.
People with disability are embracing My Future, My Choice as a way to control how they want to live their lives now and plan for the future. If your organisation provides products or services related to People with disability, this Expo is your opportunity to be in front of thousands of Sydney consumers.
People with disability are looking for ways to make life better now and plan for the future, and they are actively seeking out the best options. With NDIS now fully rolled out, potential clients with disability have many options and decisions to make about the services and products they require. Your potential clients and consumers, their families and their carers will be at this Expo!
The expo features:
• FREE ENTRY
• 150+ exhibiting service and product providers from a variety of categories
• Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organisations
• Kids entertainment and live all-ability performances
• Whova Expo App
There are a range of exhibitors including:
• Government and advocacy organisation
• Aids and equipment providers
• Financial and legal services
• Education, training and employment providers
• Social and leisure options
• Transport and vehicles
• Health and medical products and services
• Allied health professionals
• Support services including in home care providers