Participate Australia makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by respecting their dignity, autonomy, freedom of choice and independence and supporting the achievement of their goals.
Participate Australia is a high-quality provider of person-centred advice and support for people with disabilities, their families and carers.
Participate Australia strives for a community that
- respects human dignity and freedom and the personal identities of children, women and men
- is non-discriminatory and affirms equality while valuing difference
- sustains full and effective participation and inclusion by ensuring equal opportunity and accessibility
As a business we
- focus on the people who receive our support – people with disabilities, their families and carers
- maintain high ethical standards
- listen with respect, learn continually and innovate with purpose to engage the community