If you, or someone you know, have been funded for support coordination under the NDIS, our large and diverse Support Co-ordination team can help. We assist you to implement a plan including a wide range of services, all centred on individual needs and goals.
It could be anything, from connecting with the right service providers to rehabilitation, getting a drivers’ licence or exploring housing options. We give completely independent advice on the best way forward and a referral is not required
Where are we?
Our Support Coordination team is based in Five Dock in Sydney’s Inner West. Many of our clients live or work in our area – we also have participants from Lugarno to West Pennant Hills.
Our experienced and empathetic team of nine have the skills, knowledge and networks to help you get the best results. Languages other than English are available, including Hindi, Cantonese and Mandarin.
How we help
Our expert team will support you in your selection of services and providers, ensuring your goals and needs are front and centre. We have excellent networks and knowledge of informal, mainstream, community and funded supports which we use to help you
- Find and understand your options
- Work with group homes
- Liaise with the Health system
- Choose providers
- Negotiate the supports that suit you best
- Support implementation of your plan
- Develop service agreements and create bookings
- Arrange assessments for clinical services, therapies or home modifications
- Support you to manage your plan, funds and budgets
- Prepare for NDIS reviews
- Submit reviews for plans that are underfunded
Who do we help?
We offer specialised expertise for people who are making transitions. This could be anyone from a young person now living in residential aged care to a Justice participant. We provide planning and co-ordination for NDIS funded participants who are
- Young people in residential aged care
- People exiting the Justice system
- People under 18
- People under the care of the Office of Public Guardian
- People managing life with degenerative conditions or brain injury
- People with intellectual or psychosocial disabilities
- People wanting to access Supported Independent Living
- People wanting to access Specialist Disability Accommodation
If you have NDIS funding, step one is to call us on 02 9799 4333 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to meet you soon.