– Understanding of safe use of mobile phones and computers.
– Confidence in using your mobile device.
– Practise using technology out in the community.
What you will get out of this class:
– Learn computer skills such as how to browse the internet, use Google programs, or practise using Microsoft Word.
– Develop skills to write, send and respond to emails.
– Practical life skills such as using Google Maps to help find your way home or learning to use ride share apps such as Uber.
Please note: As different students will have different levels of proficiency, the first week will be getting to know what your current ‘tech skills’ are.
Where is the class?
Participate Australia, 113-119 Edwin St North, Croydon NSW 2132
How much do I have to pay?
$5 Activity fee, towards class resources
Please note that the activity fee will still be charged for any cancellation received within 48 hours of the program.