- Learn skills to be able to undertake exercise independently.
- Understanding of healthy habits and fitness routines.
- Learn about bushwalking safety and Australian flora & fauna
What you will get out of this class:
- A regular fitness group helping you exercise and improve your general health.
- Increased cardiovascular fitness, stronger bones, reduced stress, and greater muscle power and endurance
- Opportunity to enjoy a calming, outdoors social activity
- Greater engagement with your local community, by exploring walks in parks across the Inner West
Where is the class?
Participate Australia 113 Edwin Street North, Croydon NSW 2132
How much do I have to pay?
$5 Activity fee towards van transport to local parks / bushwalks
Please note that the activity fee will still be charged for any cancellation received within 48 hours of the program.