– Build confidence with daily financial skills, from counting money to spending it and saving it.
– Gain experience in practical skills such as transactions, waiting for change, and safety with money when out in the community.
– To be more in control of your money.
What you will get out of this class:
– The skills to practice day-to-day money handling, with experience in real-life transactions.
– An understanding of the value of money.
– Offered in beginners, intermediate and advanced levels, this course assists you to learn how to use every day financial skills, helping you move closer to financial independence.
Where is the class?
Woodstock Community Centre, 22 Church St, Burwood NSW 2134
How much do I have to pay?
– If you have already paid an annual subscription, you would not need to pay this again after until your subscription has expired.
– If you have not already paid an annual subscription, $400 annual subscription that individuals can purchase via their NDIS plan as daily adaptive technology, which sits in core support. Visit here for payment: https://makingmoneyeasy.org.au/