– Build friendships over shared meals.
– Enjoy different cuisines and restaurants in the local area.
– Improve communication and social skills
What you will get out of this class:
– Greater engagement with your local community.
– Practical skills like conversation skills, travel training and basic money handling.
– Skills to be able to dine out independently with a keen awareness of dining etiquette, reading a menu and paying/splitting a bill.
Where is the class?
Woodstock Community Centre, 22 Church St, Burwood NSW 2134
How much do I have to pay?
Please bring a minimum of $25 to cover your dinner