– Build confidence with shopping, money handling and public transport by completing weekly grocery shopping.
– Learn recipes you can make at home.
– Learn about safety and good hygiene in the kitchen.
– Learn basic nutrition important for healthy bodies and healthy minds
What you will get out of this class:
– Basic recipes to cook at home.
– An understanding of correct hygiene procedures in the kitchen.
– Safety skills for the kitchen (such as safe knife handling).
Where is the class?
Participate Australia Office – Cooking Kitchen, 113-119 Edwin Street North, Croydon NSW 2132
How much do I have to pay?
$10 for groceries towards each recipe
4 – 8pm (Shopping: 4-6pm, Cooking: 6-8pm)